Job Type : PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ESTIMATION & BIDDING
No of Vacancies : 1
Location : SAUDI ARABIA
Posted Date : 16-Aug-2017
Last Date : 30-Sep-2017
Bachelor's Degree in either Electrical & Instrumentation or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
8-10 years experience in which 5+ years in GCC is preferred.
Key Skills :
• Undertakes the detailed engineering, procurement, and supervision of the installation of the Electrical works for major commercial and light industrial buildings, working within the project budget to achieve the forecast profit under the supervision of the Project Manager.
• Ensure that works are undertaken in accordance with the contract drawings, specifications and other contract documents.
• Ensure that the expenditure on the mechanical works is in accordance with the project budget.
• Act as team leader for the electrical works delegating authority, issuing instructions and information to enable the mechanical team to proceed with the works. Monitors progress and completion.
• Participate in all aspects of the management and reporting of the project.
• Maintain close relationships with the client, professional team, suppliers and sub contractors.
• Participate in all aspects of the project management for the electrical works including, planning, budget control and reporting.
• Plan the electrical works.
• Undertake the detailed engineering of the projects electrical works.
• Prepare of potential vendor lists, technical details and quantities for quotation enquiry packages.
• Technical and commercial evaluation of quotations.
• Establish construction methodology and obtain approval of method statements.
• Resolution of technical difficulties with the professional team.
• Prepare of the working drawings including instruction and supervision of the drafting team.
• Design works required by the contract.
• Obtain material and drawing approval from the professional team.
• Commission planning and completion.
• Participate in the control of the electrical project cost budget.
• Detailed engineering knowledge with design, engineering and installation experience in medium, low and extra low voltage electrical services for major commercial and light industrial buildings in the GCC. The services would include power, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm, security, voice and data, and standby generation.
• Knowledge of the costs and rates for electrical contracts within Saudi Arabia and the GCC area.